Improve your bottom line by boosting efficiency. How your business gets paid is the most important part, options for payment, depositing checks from the office and more.
- Conduct a number of outgoing collection options to provide convenience to your customers or partners, 24/7 via Business online banking:
- Contributions for non-profits or donations
- Recurring dues, leases or rents
- Insurance premiums and more
- Same day ACH allows you to receive the funds in your account the same day the ACH is originated
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Enhance your customer experience and increase loyalty, providing a reliable payment option that is accurate and convenient
- Save time and money relating to receiving and processing checks
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow
- Increase productivity by automating processes
We partner directly with Autobooks to provide our Business Express Online Banking customers the ability to seamlessly collect invoice payments.
- Convenience: Let your customers pay by credit card, debit card or electronic bank transfer.
- Automation: Set up recurring invoices and automatic late fees for past-due invoices.
- Better records: Easily track payments and access updated financial reports.
- Customization: Add your company logo and colors to create professional-looking invoices.
- Consistent cash flow: Set recurring payments for a predictable monthly cash flow.
- Low fees: No monthly usage fee. Pay a 3.49% transaction fee when you accept a payment by card, or just 1% for bank transfers.
- Accounting and Reporting: Upgrade to an expanded accounting system to make cash flow even easier (for a small fee of $10/month).
For more information on Autobooks, go to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Accelerate cash flow and let us process your business receivables
- Your business defines the reporting, imaging, export files and web access for customized parameters
- Incoming mail receipts are delivered to your assigned P.O. Box and same day deposited directly to your account
- Online portal for management of images, reports and trends
- Maximize availability of funds
- Enhances your cash position
- Provides timely deposit information
- Save time and resources; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch
- Strengthen audit control
For more information on Lockbox, go to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Payment processing and business management solutions all in one device
- Countertop and mobile solutions to fit your business
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll, cash flow, daily sales and much more
- Built-in security to help protect your customers’ data and your business and reputation from fraud
- Apps and software solutions allow you to customize your device to suit your business and your growth
- Ethernet and wireless capabilities
Accept payments from a smartphone or tablet device with one of these Clover solutions:
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Same day credit up to 6pm; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access, scanner options for small and large businesses
- Scan deposits when it is convenient for you
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes and no need to drive to the bank
- Reduce transportation costs and risks and increase efficiencies
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
For more information on Remote Deposit Capture, go to Frequently Asked Questions.
Robust functionality Ultimate flexibility. Total simplicity.
Connect via Bluetooth® to accept contactless, EMV®-enabled chip and magnetic stripe card payments right from your phone or tablet.
Get full-scale point-of-sale functionality in a sleek and compact terminal.
Run your business with our most powerful countertop point-of-sale system.