Reach your savings goal with certainty. It starts with a fixed or variable rate CD for the term you choose.
- Competitive, Fixed & Variable Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed or variable rates, higher than regular savings
- Provides more guarantee than other, more risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 1 month to 5 years)
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS® offers FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Peoples National Bank. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Peoples National Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears athttps://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds.