Reach your savings goal with certainty. It starts with a fixed or variable rate CD for the term you choose.
- Competitive, Fixed & Variable Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed or variable rates, higher than regular savings
- Provides more guarantee than other, more risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 1 month to 5 years)
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. IntraFi Network Deposit CD option offers FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Peoples National Bank. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Peoples National Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Placement of funds through the IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option, formerly known as CDARS, is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option settlement for a deposit or after IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of CD Option of IntraFi Network Deposits satisfies those restrictions. IntraFi Network Deposits CD Option is a registered service mark of IntraFi Network LLC ("IntraFi"). Early withdrawals may result in interest penalties.