Online Banking & Bill Pay
Our powerful Online Banking platform is comprised of capabilities that makes managing your money easier.
Bank at home, on the road, or anywhere else — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — with Peoples Online. It's simple, safe, secure, and just like having a bank location at your fingertips. Plus, it's free! With a few clicks, you can:
- View account balances
- View real-time transaction activity
- View check images and deposit slips
- Transfer between accounts and schedule recurring transfers*
- Transfer from/to external accounts
- View Online Documents
- deposit and loan account statements
- overdraft notices
- notices on loans including interest rate changes, past due and escrows
- notices on CDs including maturity and renewals
- tax forms of 1098, 1099 and 5498
- Set up message alerts
- receive email and text messages when balances fall below certain amounts, when a schedule transfer goes through, your account statement is available and more
- Perform stop payments (fees apply)
- Reorder checks (fees apply)
- Change address and manage contact information
- Download account activity to Quicken or Microsoft Money
Pay bills directly from your checking account, saving you time and money.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:**
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Send expedited payments
- Make loan payments
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
It's time to make the free switch. Trade in paper clutter for an easy, electronic, anytime-accessible alternative. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
- Free convenience for Peoples National Bank customers
- View account statements online, 24/7
- Accessible via online banking
- Receive automatic email or text alerts when a new statement is ready to view
- Avoid long waits on the mail and time wasted searching for a past statement
- Cut down on storage hassles and paper waste
- More secure than paper statements; eliminates the risk of mail fraud
- More environmentally-friendly than the paper alternative
- View, print, or save your account statements and check images just as easily
*Transfer capabilities may have to be set up by the bank.
**You must pay at least one bill per month to avoid an inactivity fee (excludes Cha-CHING accounts).