What is Wholesale Lockbox?
- Typically low volume/high dollar remittance payment
- Imaging of check and remittance documents
- Customized reports
- Additional options include:
- Imaging of correspondence and/or envelopes
- Manual keying of payment details
- Custom reporting and file format
What is Retail Lockbox?
- Typically high volume/low dollar remittance payments
- Remittance document (coupon) is standard size with optional scanline containing critical remittance information
- Reporting and capture specifications must be reviewed and implementation and service pricing will be quoted
- Retail Lockbox automated processing with OCR capture of remittance data (consult with your Treasury Management for project assessment)
Where is the PO Box?
The P.O. Box for Lockbox is located in St Louis, Missouri at the main sort Post Office.
Where is the mail processed and received?
The mail is processed weekdays at the St. Louis, Missouri location.
How do I access my information?
All information is stored on a secure website. The information is then archived and accessible 24x7.
Can I access the information from my mobile device?
Yes, the Lockbox website is device responsive so it will resize to view information on the device.