Small Business Loans (SBA)
Your business may be considered small, but that doesn't mean your plans are. A government-backed Small Business Loan (SBA) helps qualifying small businesses, that may otherwise struggle to secure financing, receive the fair chance they deserve.
Generally lower down payments and extended terms help you invest in other areas of your business. We love nothing more than to see local small businesses flourish. Stop by to see if your business qualifies today.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.