Health Savings Accounts for Employers
Employers have options for their employee HSA program!
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account that you can offer to your employees who have a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). The HSA allows employees to save money on a pre-tax basis to pay for current medical expenses or save up to pay for future medical expenses.* The account is theirs to keep and use through changes in benefits or employment.
With Peoples National Bank, we can offer an employer group Health Savings Accounts. This can be structured as part of a competitive benefits package that can help attract and retain valued employees.
- Competitive interest on tiered balances
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- eStatements or quarterly paper statement
- No minimum deposit to open
- Certificate of Deposit options for excess funds
- Free online banking & bill pay**
- Free mobile banking
- Free Direct Connect Telephone Banking
- Free Visa® debit card
For limits and qualifications visit www.irs.gov
*Consult a tax advisor.
**A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged to your account if you do not pay at least one bill during the month. The
inactivity fee is waived the first 3 months after enrolling for bill pay.